I paid my SAVMA dues my first year, do I need to pay them again?
- No. The SAVMA dues paid during your first year cover the 4 years you are actively working on your DVM.
I thought that the pet food program was free. Why do I have to pay to participate?
- Due to the Healthcare Vendor Policy, the food program is no longer offered at no charge. The fee covers your food orders for an academic year.
I participated in the food program last year, and I paid the fee. Do I need to pay again this year?
- Yes, the fee covers the food you order for a single academic year.
I’m a PELP/VSTP student this year. Can I still participate in the food program?
- You can still participate in the program, but you will need to pay additional dues to SAVMA. Your normal SAVMA dues only cover the 4 years you are actively working on your DVM.
I didn’t sign up for the program at the beginning, but I would like to now. Can I sign up after the first order?
- Yes, you can join the food program at any time. Just follow the same sign up procedure and make the Paypal payment to participate in the next available ordering cycle.