WHAT IS IT?
This program, known as the “Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc. Product Purchasing Program,” is available only to veterinary students, interns, residents, and veterinary technician students at veterinary schools in the United States. It allows you to purchase our products for your personal pet(s) ± at a substantially reduced cost.
You will receive a first unit of Dasuquin, Dasuquin Advanced, Marin Plus for dogs, Denosyl, Denamarin, Welactin, Proviable, Proviable-Forte, Crananidin, Solliquin, or Cobalequin or any of our equine products for FREE (limit of 1 “first unit free” per pet or horse enrolled within these product lines and limit of 3 total “first free units” across those product lines). The shipping fee is waived for the first order and thereafter is $9.95 for orders under $90.
Going forward and for the duration of your participation in the program, you may “Buy One-Get-One-Free (at veterinary cost!)” (free goods limited to reasonable usage‡ amounts for your enrolled pets and horses) of Dasuquin, Dasuquin Advanced, Marin Plus for dogs, Denosyl, Denamarin, Welactin, Proviable, Proviable-Forte, Crananidin, Solliquin, Cobalequin or our equine products until you graduate or complete your internship or residency program! This special pricing program also allows you to purchase any of our other products† at veterinary cost.
- Dasuquin® and Dasuquin® Advanced (the #1 veterinarian-recommended joint health supplement amongst veterinary brands*)
- Equine Cosequin joint support products
- Denamarin® (the #1 veterinarian-recommended liver support brand, combines S-Adenosylmethionine [SAMe] and silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex)
- Denosyl® (contains SAMe, an important compound protecting liver health)
- Marin® Plus for dogs (contains silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex, vitamin E, zinc, medium chain triglyceride [MCT] oil and curcumin extract)
- Welactin® (long chain Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA) for dogs and cats; and Welactin Equine
- Proviable® (a synbiotic: contains both probiotics and prebiotics) and Proviable® Equine
- Proviable®-Forte (a bacteria-based synbiotic containing 10 Billion CFUs)
- Mycequin® (a yeast-based symbiotic containing 10 Billion CFUs)
- Crananidin® (cranberry proanthocyanadin supplement for urinary tract health in dogs)
- Solliquin® (supports behavioral health in dogs and cats)
- Cobalequin® (oral cobalamin)
- Quinicarn® (an L-carnitine supplement)
- Imuquin® (immune health support)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Call the customer service department (toll-free) at (888) 886-6442 (Monday-Friday, 8:30a-5:00p, eastern time). You can also email Dimaya (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enroll.
**Proof of your eligibility may already be on file, so please ask. If not on file, please be prepared to fax, attention “Dimaya” at (803) 289-6001, email or mail proof of your eligibility status, as well as the date of your graduation, completion of internship, or completion of residency.
*Source: Among veterinary brands. Survey conducted in February 2016 of small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
^Source/Small Animal: Among retail brands. Survey conducted in February 2016 of small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements. Source/Equine: Survey conducted in February 2016 of equine veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
§Source: Survey conducted in February 2016 of small animal veterinarians who recommended liver support brands.
±Personal pets only and a collective maximum of 3 (pets or horses). Any diversion or resale of product obtained through this program is strictly prohibited, will result in a suspension of the program for anyone involved, and may put the whole program at risk for the affiliated school.
Please note: ‡Purchasing patterns will be monitored. It is recognized that extenuating circumstances sometimes occur and, if you let us know, the circumstances will be carefully considered and evaluated on a case-by-case basis, with the involvement and recommendations of a licensed veterinary professional within the company when appropriate or requested. Nutramax Laboratories retains the right to modify quantities requested or make substitutions in the event of a size or product temporarily unavailable, based on the needs of enrolled pets or horses. Nutramax Laboratories reserves the right to modify or terminate this Product Purchasing Program in its sole discretion.
†Includes human products distributed and sold by Nutramax Laboratories Consumer Care, Inc.